- providing, or arranging for third parties to provide, help desk facilities which may be available to you which may involve disclosing your personal information to third parties solely for those purposes;
- providing, or arranging for third parties – including third parties located not within the European Union – to provide, any additional services you request from us;
- as required or permitted by law from time to time.
We will not use your personal data for marketing other Exaude products and services or any third party products and services without having given you the opportunity to opt out of such marketing opportunities.
- To provide the Site and the Services, it is necessary for us to hold and process certain personal information. We take reasonable care in keeping this information secure and preventing any unauthorised access or unlawful use of it. All personal information is processed by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
- Please note that we may use ‘cookies’ while you access the Site to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions and other such purposes. If you do not wish to receive ‘cookies’, you may change the settings on your computer or browser accordingly.
- We may also disclose your personal information, if required to do so by law or if we hold a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to comply with any applicable law or to defend our own rights or property, or to protect the personal safety of others.
What are cookies?
- Most cookies are “session cookies”, meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session;
- You can remove or block cookies using the settings in your browser, but in some cases, this may impact your ability to use Exaude;
- You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the sites that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page).
To find out more about cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Owner and responsible of the data is YOUniversal Next Limited, with registered offices in The Grainstore at The Digital Hub, Thomas Street, Roe Lane, Dublin 8, Ireland. The data controller has appointed its employees and collaborators as the processors.