The Top Hotel Management and Booking Softwares
For hotels – be it small or large, finding a suitable booking software is very important. Otherwise, it will affect your guests’ experiences, costing you a lot of money and time in the process. That’s why we have a list of the top hotel management and booking software. Let’s find out!
• Cloudbeds: This is an all-in-one software solution with 24/7 customer support. It has a real-time integration with hundreds of third parties such as Booking.com. The software is very easy to use and enables guests to book directly from Facebook. Cloudbeds also has a flexible pricing depending on the size, location and types of services offered by a business.
• eZee Frontdesk: Used by hotels and resorts across 140 countries, eZee Frontdesk is very reliable. In addition to the usual features, it also offers self-service check-in kiosk and event management solutions. The seasonal rates feature can be very handy too in order to increase revenues.
• Frontdesk Anywhere: Built in Silicon Valley, it has a sleek, easy-to-use user interface. The customizable availability calendar is very useful, while the app encrypts all the data before storing it in secure servers. It also offers company or guest profile creation features for marketing purposes.
• Hotelogix PMS: Hotelogix has a single-point dashboard with multi-device booking engines. The software is available in nine different languages and has great third-party integration with websites like TripAdvisor. The Quickbooks integration could be improved though!
• Maestro PMS: With an emphasis on helping small properties, Maestro offers 20 different modules like reservation, front desk, club management, etc. under one umbrella. It can either be installed on computers running Windows or hosted on the cloud. It also has an integrated housekeeping app for smartphones.