Tags :shippingsmall business
Consumers now look for the convenience of home delivery services more than anything; which can be tricky to provide for small businesses. However, with a lot of postage services to choose from; you can always find a suitable solution that meets your business needs.
- Royal Mail: With unlimited coverage in the UK, Royal Mail offers an array of solutions for small businesses, depending on weekly, monthly and yearly volumes. They also offer free collection services and other logistical support if you are sending more than 20 parcels a week.
- UPS: UPS boasts thousands of convenient drop-off points in the UK and offers expedited delivery in European locations. Available in many global destinations, it also provides easy tracking and account maintenance under its small business solutions.
- DHL: To expand your business all across the globe, DHL is one of the best providers with unmatched coverage worldwide. It also provides an array of control and tracking features online and charges according to seven different envelop/ box sizes.
- Hermes: A 48-hour, fully tracked postage service, Hermes is another cost effective shipping service for small businesses. A letter sized parcel would cost £1.80 Ex VAT, with a 15 kg limit on each parcel.
- Interparcel: Starting at £1.99; Interparcel offer a highly competitive shipping solutions to small businesses. With an easy-to-use website, you can compare the cost of different services, and arrange for parcel collection and delivery for both UK and international deliveries.
- ParcelMonkey: Similar to Interparcel; ParcelMonkey offers a comparison services to ensure you get the best rate of parcel delivery. Available for both online and B2B businesses, it provides full tracking on your delivery and protection cover for any unfortunate incidents.
PREVIOUS POSTModern Ways to Engage with Your Customers
You Might Also Like
Modern Ways to Engage with Your Customers
Technology has changed and enhanced the ways a business can engage with their customers and ensure a better customer service....
Card Readers that Integrate with Your Phone
If you operate a small business or market stall, it can be well worth your while to find a card...
Tips for a Good Marketing SMS
SMS campaigns can be a great way to increase customer engagement. However, if not used effectively, they can do completely...
Should You Start a Small Business?
The decision to start a small business is no easy task. Potentially, it can have a life-changing effect, either positive...