There are many banks and financial institutions in the UK that offer online loans, and most of them claim to be the best in business. That’s why we have created a list of top online lenders in UK after considering factors like the application process, reliability, requirements, interest rate, etc.
- M&S Bank Personal Loan: M&S Bank offers personal loans from £1,000 to £25,000 online. You have to be a permanent UK resident and at least 18 years of age with a minimum income of £10,000. The loan term is 1-7 years with 2.9% representative APR (fixed).
- Zopa Personal Loan: Eligible for permanent residents with a minimum income of £12,000, Zopa offers personal loans of £1,000 to £25,000 at 2.9% fixed representative APR. The loan term is 1 to 5 years and you have to be at least 20 years old.
- AA Personal Loan: With 3.1% fixed representative APR, AA finance lends between £1,000 to £25,000 in personal loans to be paid over 1 to 7 years. Along with being a permanent resident of at least 21 years of age, you have to have a good credit rating to be approved.
- Citrus Loans Personal Loan: With a high 16.9% APR (fixed), Citrus Loans offer personal loans of £2,000 to £25,000 to people with a poor credit score. You have to be at least 23 years of age and a permanent resident with a £15,000 minimum income.
- TFS Loans Guarantor Loan: With a homeowner guarantor aged between 18 and 75 years, you can obtain an online loan of £1,000 to £15,000 to be paid over 1-5 years. It has a very high 39.9% representative APR (fixed).