Top Event Management Apps
Event management is a challenging profession. It requires a lot of attention to detail and the juggling of many different tasks. With the help of an event management app, you can easily stay on top of your daily responsibilities and plan a great event. Before you jump in, let’s take a look at some of the best event management apps you can use today!
1. Eventbrite: Popular among the organizers of smaller entertainment events, Eventbrite provides a simple ticketing and registration service. The app charges £1.99 per ticket, with an additional 2.5% mark-up on the ticket price. Available for android and iOS devices, you can also access it on the website.
2. DoubleDutch: DoubleDutch is another event app that is available on web, iOS and android. It is known for its ability to manage registration, increase engagement and segment attendees. You can also send out personalized communications. It cost £7,500/ year for a single event with unlimited subscriptions.
3. CrowdCompass: If you need an app to measure real-time attendee engagement in order to make future decisions, CrowdCompass is the best event app for you. Designed for mobile platforms, it also has useful tools to leverage sponsors and generate more revenue.
4. Whova: This is an award winning app that claims to save up to 60% of the time required for event logistics. Using Whova, you can perform tasks like event registration, event check-in, monitoring attendee engagement, generating name badges, etc.
5. Eventzilla: Similar to Eventbrite, it helps to streamline the process of event registration. You can also create widgets to be embedded on landing pages or social networks. Eventzilla costs £1.35 per ticket with additional charges for extra features.