Five things to know when you’re expecting your first baby
Are you expecting your first baby? Well, first of all, congratulations! If you are and you want to learn some helpful tips, don’t miss the following five things you really need to know if you are expecting your first baby.
1. Forget about having all the answers: you will feel a bit lost in the beginning but don’t worry, ask for as much advice as possible and soon you will be comfortable in your new role as a parent.
2. Expect different opinions on parenting: as it has been previously mentioned, asking for advice is necessary. However, expect to find very different opinions on parenting as everyone has risen their children differently.
3. Your disposable income will be at an all-time low: everyone knows having and taking care of a baby is an expensive affair, but you won’t realize just how expensive it is until the first year has gone by and you haven’t had a chance to save up much.
4. Wave goodbye to free time: once you become a parent, you will wonder if free time will forever be a thing of the past.
5. Get ready to be sleep-deprived: not only will you not have enough time to do the things you love most, you also won’t have much time to sleep. So get ready to fight those dark circles under your eyes!