Sending flowers does not necessarily have to be for an occasion. It has the same effect on the receiver regardless of the circumstance which is happiness. Sending flowers today is easy, quick and convenient as compared to the past where you would have to personally visit or call a store to place an order. So, with regard on how to send flowers in 2018, you will be happy to know it is but a keystroke away.
The hard part can be in selecting from the abundance of flowers online and the fragrance, beauty and appeal of the arrangements that are available. Sending a fresh bouquet is a great way for expressing any sentiment.
1) Using online service providers is the new way of showing love/ appreciation/ kindness / thank you note, by sending flowers.
• Mother’s Day Flowers – You can surprise your mother by sending her flowers as a way of appreciating her and showing you love her.
• Valentine’s Day Flowers – This is a romantic holiday recognized worldwide. Red roses are most popular on this day considering love is the theme of the whole day. You can wow your partner by sending her the type of flowers they love.
• Condolences Flowers – You can show you care during such a sensitive time expressing your sincerest condolences and support during that difficult time.
2) How to do it – You need to have an account with the company so that your order can be logged and arrangements to send your gift to the respective recipient. Also, charging and other customer related concerns are taken care of easily.
3) Flower deliver brands and what companies do it – Farm fresh blossoms are offered by flowerbud.com. FTD Flowers is a company well known for its quality gifts and bouquets. Other companies include ProFlowers, FlowerPetal, SendFlowers.com and 1-800 Flowers.
4) Cost of the service – An online coupon for a dozen red roses goes for $24.99. Standard order for the same flowers ranges from $42-$96.