3 Top Business Intelligence Tools
Business intelligence software solutions are great for improving the overall performance of your company. These tools can help you uncover a wide array of data and give you deeper insights about your business operations.
Business Intelligence Tools
We suggest three top business intelligence tools: Sisense, Microsoft Power BI and SAP Crystal Reports
Sisense is ideal for the hotel industry. The software offers real-time reporting for booking agents, and non-technical users can also use it with ease. It has been named as the best reporting tool on the market for its comprehensive functionalities and easy-to-use interface.
Sisense selling points:
- Can handle large amounts of data without compromising on performance.
- Has minimal TOC
- Uses single-stack architecture
- Excellent for beginners
The other tool is Microsoft Power BI. Power BI is a business analytics service that delivers insights to enable fast, informed decisions. This software is ideal for a banking environment. Microsoft Power BI allows customers to give feedback, allowing a business to measure its user experience performance.
Microsoft Power BI’s Selling points:
- This software easy for non-techies to use
- This software loads data automatically eliminating data loading problems
- Users can use the system to report on any matters because of it
- Easy to learn
- The software does not restrict connectivity, making use of all the data resources
SAP Crystal Reports is the last of business intelligence software solutions. It is ideal for a tax or payroll business environment.
The selling points of this software are:
- Has 24 language options
- Allows users to share reports in a plethora of ways
- Useful from an OEM perspective
- Allow users to present data in compelling mash-ups
- Easily integrates with Java and NET
Not all BI tools are created to cater to the same type of business, so it is best to figure out which ones are best suited specifically to your business before you decide to invest in one.