Are you thinking of buying a leather sofas? Then you should be aware of some of the dos and don’ts of leather sofas.
- Wipe off spills immediately to avoid staining
- Always read reviews on the Internet before making a purchase
- Choose the colour depending on your household. Darker colors are best for homes with little children and pets.
- Don’t leave spills for too long
- Both high-end and low-end leather can look similar hence you must have a keen eye when purchasing it.
- Don’t make large purchases before doing your research.
- Lasts longer than other materials
- Don’t need high maintenance
- Easy to obscure scratches with polishCons
- Pricier than other materials
- Cold during the winter and hot during summer
- Limited colors and designs.
Leather seat maintenance
Contrary to popular belief, leather seats are easy to maintain.
- Dry dust or use a vacuum cleaner with a brush now and then
- Use a leather conditioner every 6 to 12 months
- Use distilled water, a soft piece of cloth and mild liquid soap to wet clean.Leather sofa best buys
Leather seats on Argos can cost anywhere from £190 to £900 depending on the type of leather, color, and design.
The English Sofa Company
The high-end sofas on The English Sofa Company can cost you between £750 to £ 1900
The leather sofas dos and don’ts/pros and cons information above will help you make an informed decision when you buy.