A Description Of Ski Holidays for Your Winter Break
Winter is coming but that does not mean that the fun has to stop. You should actually take advantage of the snow and consider ski holidays for your winter break. Skiing is really fun which is why you should select the holiday package that meets your budget as well as a suitable location to have your winter break.
For this to be an enjoyable experience you need to know all the logistics and plan ahead on your accommodation, finances to cater the cost and also know if you are going to use a snowboard or a ski. It is always advisable to select whatever suits you best.
1) The several places to ski in Europe are:
• Austria – We will have to start with Solden which is very popular considering it has several locations operational during autumn than any country. By mid-October it has up to eight places open.
• Italy – If you want to ski in Italy, it usually means you have to go to South Tyrol. This place is considered to have the most beautiful mountain range in world. The Dolomiti superski resort alliance is the biggest ski resort in the world spanning twelve resorts and stretching over 1200 kilometers of slope.
• France – This place is known for its cosmopolitan ski resorts. Skiing here usually means skiing in enormous resorts and on high altitude.
• In northern European countries, only Timberline on Mt Hood(Oregon) is open all year round.
2) How much will a ski holiday cost? The average ski holiday cost per person include flights (£93), Accommodation (£168), Ski rental (£54.56, 6days) and of course spending money which should be about £400 to really make the holiday a holiday by enjoying the little luxuries. With regard on where to stay, you should really stay at a hotel on the slopes to get the real first-hand experience.
3) Snowboard or skis? Ultimately, they both offer the opportunity to experience the pure rush of navigating the mountains. Learning how to ski is easy considering it uses the natural mode of transport which is leg movement. Snowboarding on the other hand is quite a painful path as you try moving without falling on your backside.
When it comes to options, a winter break on a ski holidays has everything you need and more.