1. Michael J. Fox wanted his hanging scene in Back To The Future III to be so real he actually hung himself and almost died while doing it.
2. Tom Cruise starred in Edge Of Tomorrow with Emily Blunt who almost got him killed by crashing the car they both were in against a tree.
3. Jackie Chan is known for always performing his stunts and one of them almost got him killed while he was filming Police Story.
4. Isla Fisher had to escape from being chained underwater in Now You See Me but unfortunately the chain got stuck and she almost didn’t live through it.
5. Margaret Hamilton played the Wicked Witch of the West in The Wizard Of Oz and she almost burnt herself to death during one of the scenes.
6. Sylvester Stallone wanted the fight against Dolph Lundgren in Rocky IV to look as real as possible and it looks like he got what he asked for since he was rushed to hospital with a swollen heart.
7. Daniel Day-Lewis almost died of pneumonia while filming Gangs Of New York since he would wear very thin clothes despite the extremely low temperatures outside.
8. Jason Statham almost crashed the truck he had to drive in Expendables 3 because the brakes stopped working.
9. Jaimie Alexander fell down a wet staircase while filming for Thor: The Dark World breaking several bones.
10. Halle Berry was filming a fighting scene for The Call when she fell down and hit her head against the concrete which knocked her out.