Keeping up with all the books that are released is impossible. But finding out about which ones are worth reading is a much easier task, especially when you come across articles such as this one where we let you know about the best books of 2015 so you can stop searching and start reading.
Let’s take a look at some of the best ones:
1. A God In Ruins: This book by Kate Atkinson talks about four different generations of the family that was the protagonist of her other novel, Life After Life. In it you will go through very interesting narrative jumps throughout the 20th century.
2. Seveneves: If you like sci-fi books you will love this one by Neal Stephenson about seven different races of humans that go back to Earth 5,000 years after it was changed forever after a massive disaster.
3. I Take You: Among the best books of 2015 you can find this extremely funny book by Eliza Kennedy about a very promiscuous girl from New York who decides to marry her fiancé and find adjusting to monogamy extremely difficult.
4. Get in Trouble: If you like books where you can find different stories you might like this one by Kelly Link where nine different tales take place in very common places where not so common supernatural things happen.
5. The Brothers: Looking for something intense? Then this book by Masha Gessen about the Tsarnaev brothers who organised the bombings in the Boston Marathon a few years ago will be an interesting one for you to read.
6. The Folded Clock: Heidi Julavits decided to go through her own diaries to write this book filled with small details and big ideas and the result has been so good that we have decided to include it in this list of the best books of 2015.
7. How Music Got Free: And old-school music fans will love this book by Stephen Witt which talks about the rise of digital music piracy.