Long gone are the days when, to book your flights, you would have to go all the way to a travel agency. These days, planning a trip is much easier thanks to the Internet because you can book a room in a hotel, your flights and even check out the interesting places to visit in your destination from the comfort of your sofa, thanks to your portable, tablet or smartphone.
More and more people are booking their flights online these days but, like with most things, as well as advantages, there are some disadvantages about doing it.
We want to help you find out all the pros and cons of booking flights online, all you have to do is keep on reading.
1. If you book your flights online you won’t have to go to a travel agency, you will be able to do it by yourself from home.
2. Asking lots of questions in a travel agency can be uncomfortable, but if you decide to book your flights online you will have the opportunity to check various prices in different sites to find the most convenient one for your pocket.
3. Also, booking flights online will be cheaper since you won’t have to pay the fees you would have to pay in a travel agency.
1. The Internet is full of information which is great. However, you will find so many different websites to book your flights that you might find it a bit overwhelming at first.
2. Sadly, if you decide to book your flights online you won’t get any help unless you call a costly phone number.
3. Another con of booking flights online is the fact that some websites can not be trusted because they can be scams. The problem is you might not be aware of which sites you shouldn’t check and might end up wasting money on fake plane tickets.
4. Don’t be fooled by extremely tempting prices for flights because, once you do the online checkout, you might start seeing extra fees no one had told you about that will most probably put you off from ever deciding to book your flights online again.