Take a look at some of the most luxurious hybrid cars
Many people are not aware of the large amount of luxury hybrid cars currently on the market. Dozens of these cars come out every year and we want to tell you about some of the best and most popular ones.
1. Lexus LS 600h L: This model came out in 2013 and something that makes it pretty unique is the fact that it comes with a 12-cylinder power with eight-cylinder fuel mileage. But what makes this one of the best and most luxurious hybrid cars is the fact it has a fridge and a massage system.
2. Mercedes-Benz E400 Sport Hybrid: Apart from the incredible design of this 2014 car, it’s also great at saving you money on petrol thanks to the fact it offers you a half-mile of electric-only operation at a speed of 22 mph or less.
3. Infiniti Q50 Hybrid: This definitely looks like a sports car, but you can rest assured that it’s still a luxurious hybrid car. You can get a version of this 2014 car that comes with all-wheel drive in case the area you live in has harsh winters.
4. Cadillac Escalade Hybrid: Although this car is extremely big and heavy, engineers have been able to make the battery pack of this car extremely efficient thanks to the two electric motors it has.
5. Lincoln MKZ Hybrid: Ok, it’s true that this is not one of the most popular brands, but that doesn’t make it any worse. To get shoppers tempted to buy their products, they have crammed this car in particular with lots of technology which make it extremely luxurious.
6. BMW ActiveHybrid 5: Not only is this car absolutely beautiful, it will also help you save money on petrol and be green. It’s also extremely powerful because it produces 335 horsepower and it’s very fast.
7. Acura ILX Hybrid: One of the things that make this car extremely attractive to buyers is the fact it’s much cheaper than most other luxury hybrid cars. This is a well-designed car that is pretty spacious despite being small and very quiet.