Hybrid cars are a great option because their engines are powered by a mixture of electricity and either diesel or petrol, which is making them become more and more popular each year. In fact, in 2015 there has been a wide variety of them being released and we want to take a look at some of the best ones:
1. The BMW i3 hatchback has a starting price of about £30,000 and it has received outstanding rates from those who have had the chance of driving it. Also, the inside of this car is very spacious and the design as a whole is pretty much flawless.
2. The Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV SUV has been another one of the best hybrid cars that have been produced in 2015. With a starting price of about £34,000 that can go up to about £45,000, you will be able to drive up to 30 miles using the electric-only mode which will save you a lot of money on petrol.
3. The new Volkswagen Golf hatchback has got incredible reviews from just about everyone thanks to its simple yet effective design. Also, with a starting price of £17,000 it makes it a very tempting car to buy since it’s much cheaper than most of the other hybrid cars in the market.
4. The Lexus IS saloon has a starting price of £30,000 making it fairly expensive, but it must be said that it has lots of great features which make it one of the best hybrid cars of 2015.
5. With a starting price of about £20,000, the Audi A3 Sportback hatchback is both spacious and sophisticated which has made it become one of the most popular hybrid cars of the year.
6. The Toyota Prius hybrid hatchback hasn’t received as many favourable reviews as some of the previously mentioned hybrid cars, but it’s still a good choice if you have £21,000 to spend on this beautiful car.
7. And last, but not least, another hybrid car which came out in 2015 that is a great option if you are planning on buying one of these is the Mercedes C-Class saloon. This car from one of the most loved, secure and popular manufacturers out there has a starting price of £27,000 but if you want to buy the full version of it get ready to pay about £70,000.